Veza events include networking events, workshops, meet ups, and trainings.
WEBINAR: Women Leaders Thriving in Male Dominated Industries
November 7th, 9:00-9:45 am PST
Most women were not encouraged to pursue a career in the Royal Canadian Navy, which makes the women leaders thriving there all the more interesting. What does it take to make it in an environment designed for men? What does it take to excel?
Join us for a discussion with Lieutenant-Commander Melissa Fudge about her career path. We’ll deep dive into the challenges she overcame while pursuing a career in the Navy. We’ll also discuss her journey into a leadership position and the mindset she needed to succeed. Plus, we’ll learn her strategies for thriving in a male dominated industry.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Women in male dominated industries
- Individuals seeking strategies to deal with challenging environments
- Individuals looking for mindset shifts towards a higher level of leadership
- Anyone who wants career inspiration and to learn to excel
We welcome you to join us.
Register at: https://vezawebinararmedforces.eventbrite.ca/
Monthly Goddess Masterminds
Monthly Masterminds with Wine
- Feminine and Masculine leadership
- How to practice self care
- Identifying imposter syndrome (and how culture influences it)
By emphasizing peer learning and networking, this becomes a space of magical transformation.